Custom Canopy Care Instructions
We want to ensure that your custom canopy investment will last for the long term. After all, our products are designed to be used for years to come and also be enjoyed by you and your passers-by. We truly hope you will be using your canopy tent and other branded materials year-round. Ultimately, we want you to get the most out of your custom material. To ensure your canopy passes the test of time, few care rules should be followed.
- Do not store your canopy with the top still on the frame.
- Make sure your canopy tent is clean and dry before storing it.
- DO NOT use any cleaning agent containing bleach on your custom materials (tops, walls or flags)! Bleach may remove coloring or yellow white fabric.
- DO NOT put your canopy top into any washing machine, this may separate the seams and you may get leaky tops.
- Your canopy tent comes with a roller bag. You should definitely use it! The best place to store that bag is in a dry, rodent-free area until your next event.
Here are some tips for good cleaning: If hosing the fabric turns out not to be enough, then using a safe cleaner for fabric with warm water, a soft cotton cloth or soft brush to get the dirt off may be the solution. Here is a good Canadian product that we like to work with (No Stain from Dirt-Care).
There are no reviews yet.